Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 99: Happy Easter!

My biggest regret from the trip is not being able to celebrate Easter.  I accidentally slept in through church and didn't get to do anything special for it. The Easter Bunny didn't even give me a basket. Rude. Instead we went to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, walked the Brooklyn Bridge, and saw "Peter and the Starcatcher."  It turned out to be a great Easter Sunday.  I loved the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island meant even more after "Handing Down the Names."  "Peter and The Starcatcher" was brilliant!  I really enjoyed it. We went back to the hotel and stayed up rather late talking.  The picture is from the boat travelling back to NYC the two boys in the front are Adam and Koltyn! I think that's the Brooklyn Bridge in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment