Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 98: New York City!

Day two of New York.  We checked into our hotel and then the adventure started.  We went to the top of the Rock (Rockefeller Building), had a tour of the NBC studios, ate my first of many pieces of New York pizza, saw the matinee (I saw Newsies and it was SO GOOD! They were so talented, I might have fallen in love with Jack Kelly, and it made me cry.), went back to the hotel and "napped" but we didn't really have time to nap, then we headed to the night show (I saw "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" starring Nick Jonas.  It was pretty good although there was unfortunately some dirty jokes and inuendos. Nick Jonas wasn't too bad and his bow tie sold for 1300 dollars! That's crazy!  Then we went home and CRASHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment