Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 109: As Time Goes By..

I'm pretty sure time is speeding up.  It seems like just last week I was having an emotional breakdown about the AP US History test.  That was in September.  Now the test is in three weeks.  I can't believe how fast time goes by.  Some of my best friends, who I've known since I was five, are graduating in a month.  My baby sister who I swear was just born yesterday, is almost five months old.  I'm turning 18 and entering my last year of high school this year.  Where does the time go?  In a way it makes me sad and nostalgic by how fast it's all going by.  But it's also exciting.  I get a nervous excitement by knowing I only have one year of high school left.  One year until I'm out of the house and into the unknown world.  I have to decide where to go to college; what to major in.  Am I ready?  I'm not sure.  For now, I'll just focus on that APUSH test.

No comments:

Post a Comment