Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 132: My Twin

My twin is cooler than your twin. 

Well the AP test is FINALLY DONE. Over. Finished. I have no more history homework and the relief is practically tangible.  I will miss the class, and I don't regret taking it. The test was SO LONG. I had a major headache after, but it was worth it.  I've learned so much, and it's fun when I can apply it to things I read, watch, or hear about.  Anyways, after the test our presidency had to decide next years drama presidency and it took us four hours after school. So when I got home, I was exhausted.  I went downstairs and was greeted with a delightful surprise: not only did Michael give me flowers and a note, but he also cleaned my room.  He cleaned my mirror, made my bed, put my clothes away, EVERYTHING.  I was so so surprised and it actually made me cry.  I am so blessed to have Mike as my twin.  I love him with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment