Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 119: PROM

Taken on Saturday, April Twenty Eighth
The worst part about this picture is that the wind blew the petal right when I was taking it, so it's  slightly crooked.  But what can you do?  This was taken the night of prom.  It was such a great night that was "ALL ABOUT US!"  We went to Olive Garden for dinner and the nice manager, Mike, gave my whole table donuts for my half birthday that was a week ago.  (After he gave us the donuts, I realized my half birthday is NEXT month.  I felt really bad about it.)  Prom this year was at the capital and let me tell you: it was BEAUTIFUL!  Walking down those marbel steps in my pretty cream dress, linking arms with a handsome young man, made me feel like a princess.  The whole night was absolutely magical.  We danced our little hearts out and then had Crepes at the Crabb's house. It was definitely a night I will never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment