Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 89: Up

This is how Mike replied to Megan for MORP.  It was an extremely long ribbon so the balloons were high up there.  Gosh, my twin is a genius. Today was a pretty good day.  I went to school.  Survived.  Had my meeting for appointed position for student council and I ran for photographer and fine arts rep.  I really hope I get photographer, though, because it would be so much fun (and really busy, but I'm up for the challenge.) I know I would improve my photography skills by a lot.  And I would have a chance to serve on student council! I also worked on my Drama 4 auditions...they're tomorrow.  Needless to say, I am nervous.  I don't really have any reason to be, since Nelsen said you pretty much have to go into the audition and say "screw you" to not make it if you were already a junior this year (which I was.)  But I'm still nervous.  And also excited.  The appointed position will be posted after school tomorrow.  Just crossing my fingers.

1 comment:

  1. good luck today on your appointed and the audition - you'll knock 'em dead! Cool pic too!

    ReplyDelete