Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 87: Feet.

Why are Taylor's feet my picture of the day? Well, I went to the softball game and since I'm obsessed with different perspectives, I took some of their feet.  Today my feet took me to school (math test, anyone?) They took me to drama, and then Chinese, then lunch, then AP History.  After school there was a meeting for Appointed student council (there are about 50 people running for 15 spots.)  I'm running for Photographer (WOOH!) and Fine Arts (WOOH times TWO!) It's going to be interesting to see who gets what positions and I just need to remember that whatever happens is what's best for me and all I can do is my best. :) There was also a choir concert today and it was really fun to combine choirs with the jr. highs. All in all, I took about 200 pictures today.  What a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment