Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 52: This is Not The End

It's true.  The play is over. Done. Ended.  And the stage is striked. (Hence the picture.) I think I gave everything I had tonight and left it on the stage.  Although we did have some technical difficulties (Mustaches falling off...) we had a great performance. What I didn't know is that we're going to do the first act for region and state, so I'm not done being Lydia!! My grandparents, and my dad's Aunt Bettie and Uncle Clay came to watch it tonight.  It was nice having my own family in the audience.  This play has really made me think about how much our ancestors suffered and went through to get the things that we take for granted; freedom, our religion, and family close to us to name a few.  It's been an adventure, and now I'm ready to SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment